Our Vacuum Excavation equipment can excavate using high-pressure water or air. As the excavation is advanced the lose soil is removed by a vacuum and dumped into the debris tank. This method of excavation is commonly referred to as soft excavation technology and accepted as being the equivalent or safer than hand digging around underground facilities. This proactive approach will save you time and money compared to repairing broken utilities.
- Underground Utility Verification or Daylighting
- Remote Excavation
- Valve Box and Catch Basin Cleaning
- Utility Line Service Terminations
- Clearing Environmental Boring Holes.
Why Soft Dig?
- Safety! Visually verify the location of buried utilities
- Peace of mind
- Less invasive when compared to other traditional methods of excavating
- Higher precision, leading to lesser disposal of materials and accordingly less restoration
- Uses less manpower when compared to hand digging
- Dirt is stored in the debris tank keeping the area clean which leads to minimal disruption in traffic